Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Yummy!--A Thought About What I Can Do For Another Lead Project!

So, I was thinking earlier, and I hatched a brilliant idea for a lead independent project.  I can have a teacher appreciation day where I make a big giant "thank you" card and get a lot of students to sign it and then present it to the teachers in the teacher's lounge.  Then, to make it even better, I make a bunch of baked goods like cookies or brownies so that they can have a nice treat.

It is finals week after all, and the teachers are busy and a bit stressed getting final grades in.  It may be a bit of a pick-me-up for them to receive wonderful and delicious baked goods.  I love to bake and it might be a fun thing to do, also it would not take me very long or cost me anything since I already have anything I would need to bake on hand at home. 

I would plan to give them the card and desserts on Thursday, the last day of the semester.  That would give me tomorrow night to bake, which would be more than enough time, I can bake amazing desserts in a suprisingly quick amount of time.

Now, my only road block would be if I am not allowed to distribute homemade baked goods to anyone.  I am not sure what the rules on that are, so if it just so happens that I cannot bake anything, I can always get the desserts from the store.  It would be a sweet project to do, and I am sure that it would be greatly appreciated by all involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment