Monday, January 3, 2011

We Are All In This Together

YAAAAAYYY!!! I have successfully completed one of my lead projects.  I sold holiday grams for most of December and my project was a hit. :D

As for a second IP, I have some ideas in my mind, but I am sitll trying to figure out how the logistics would work and if they would have a chance at success.  I may need to do some research before I officially decide to do anything concrete.

I have also helped with one project and that was Emily's bowling night.  I announced in front of different classes the information about the bowling night and answered any questions people had about it.

I have yet to help with a second project or a third, for that matter.  Supposedly, I am helping Driskell with his project, but I have not heard about it in a while, so I am going to get to the botto of it in the following days.

As for a third...well, I still need to help on a third project.  I am not sure what I am going to do yet, but I will ask around in the next few days.  Okay, so I just talked to Wendy and she wants to help me with mine and I am going to help her with her toy drive that she is having, so now I have three projects that I am helping with. Yay!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment