Monday, January 3, 2011

Get by with a Little Help

Okay, so so far I have helped Emily with her project, which was her bowling night the night before tolo.  To help adveritse, I went to different classrooms and told people about the bowling night.  I spoke to the students and made sure they knew when and where the bowling night was.  I also let them know that they could buy tickets in the cafeteria if they wanted to go bowling.  In addition to going to each classroom, I also spread the word to the freshmen class about the bowling night just when taling to them.  Helping spread the word helped increase sales for Emily's project.  Also, having me help advertise made it easier for her to get other necessary things done.  As I learned from my own IP, advertising is key to have a sucessful IP.  If no one knows that something is going to be sold or going on, then there is going to not be any sales.  But, since there was good adveritsing, Emlily's project was a success!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment