Friday, January 28, 2011

Mmmmm...Cookies--Lead Project Reflection #3

Well, after some deep thought, I decided that I would start a third lead project instead of a third help project.  I hope this is okay.  This project was a good idea, but it did not take too long either. 

What I did was I made a HUGE thank you card for all of the teachers.  I also had a lot of students sign it to give it a personal touch.  In addition to the card, I made a gigantic plate of cookies to munch on throuout the day.

Since it is finals week and the teachers are busy trying to get all of the final grades in, I thought it would be a nice treat for them.

I would have to say, that this went amazingly smoothly.  I was actually shocked at how well this whole process went.  I made the card and pretty much everyone I asked to sign it did, which I am very grateful for.  Also, I am impressed at how well the cookies turned out.  I got thank you's from teachers throughout the day saying how much they loved them.

In my opinion, this  project was a success and much appreciated.  It was a fun project to do and just a nice suprise.  Also, it is a project I can do in the future.  If I did choose to do it again, though, I may decide to expand in the baked goods department.  I may make a different kind of cookie or possibly make a different dessert althogether.  The possibilities are endless.

This is a sweet and well liked project that is both enjoyable to do, but is also loved by the teachers.

1 comment:

  1. it was very successful and all of the teachers and staff ate your treats! Definitely a project you could do again next semester! :)

    ReplyDelete