Monday, January 3, 2011

Heck of a Sale...

Oh my goodness!! After such a long time of planning, preparing, adverising and selling, my holiday grams are finally finished.  I spent the two weeks before Christmas break selling the grams before lunch.  Due to a ton of advertising and the word spreading well, I sold a lot of holiday grams.  At first though, I was worried because my first day sales were not so good.  After the first day, I made a huge point in advertising a lot more due to my determination to have a successful project.  I spread the word and told many people to buy.  I also asked people to tell their friends.  I hung up many flyers and posters throughout the school in many key places.  Also, prehaps my most important way of advertising was through Facebook.  Every night, I put on my status the information about the sale.  I am pretty sure that was my key to success.  Steadily my sales grew each day.  There were many people who bought one for all their friends and kept comming back each day.  I got to the point where I was selling out of tags and had to ask customers to come back the next day.  I would say that the key to the success on this project was the amazing advertising.  If a person wants to have a lot of sales, then people have to know that the sale is going on.  If I had not advertised very well, then my holiday grams may have not been a success.  When it came to sorting and delivering, I will be honest, I was really nervous that I wasn't going to get then out in time and the delivering would be a failure.  Thankfully, there were many eager hands ready to sort and deliver.  With the many people I had helping me, the task of sorting and delivering was a much less daunting task.  It was very challenging to get the sale up and running, but the whole process went shockingly smoothly and there is nothing that I would change.  Although at times it seemed that the entire project was going to go up in flames, everything seemed to fit at just the right time.  My holiday grams went better than I ever would have imagined and I am so grateful for that.

I would just like to thank anyone who helped me during the entire process of this project.  There were so any people who helped sort and deliver and I am so grateful to all of you.  Without your help, there is no telling which way the project would have gone.  Also, thank you so much to anyone who bought holiday grams.  Thank you so much for helping me make this project a sucess. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment