Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Valentines Day--My Second Help Project!!!

Hello!

Just today I completed my second "help" project in Leadership class.  After taking some time to scrape some tape off the walls of AHS, I decided to help out with the fast approaching Valentine's Day party.  I helped Sarah, I am pretty sure she is the one in charge of planning the pary. 

I painted a very big and noticable sign  to advertise for the party.  It will help gather attention and entice people to attend.  I learned to make the event look inviting and to relay all the information, so people will know when and where the event is.  As I have learned from past projects, advertising is key if you want a successful event.  

The party is the Friday before Valentine's Day and I want as many people as possible to attend. I hope to maybe help make some more decorations on Thursday, before the class goes to peer tutoring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment