Tuesday, October 26, 2010

You Mean I Don't Have To Do This All By Myself?

     Well, everything is set up to work out.  My first sale is going to be the week of November 15-19th.  I have helpers that will help me complete my project.  I am about to get on the agenda for the  ASB so that means I will soon get funding for my candy.  Now that the sale is approaching I will have to start advertising.  I will need to make posters or flyers and I will need to spread the word early so people will know about the sale.  There is work to be done, but I am confident that it will all turn out for the better.
     I am currently working with Driskell and  Kawehi who are refurbishing the old basketball court. I am working with Emily, who is planning a bowling night at Highline Lanes.  I just decided who I am working with today, so I have not done much to help them, but I am looking forward to helping them in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I have no idea either...but I guess we can figure this out. :)

    ReplyDelete