Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Yay...I Have Helpers!!!!

Hello Everyone!
Here are the projects I am planning to lead and to help with:

Projects I Am Leading

  • I am doing the candy gram project where I sell the candy grams during lunch and then I deliver them last period.
  • I am not sure about the second project I am giong to lead.  I am still thinking about that and I am open to any suggestions.
People Heping Me So Far

  • Driskell J.
  • Jared
  • Kawehi O.
  • Emily C.

Projects I Am Helping With

  • I am helping with Emily's bowling party. 
  • I am helpling with Dreskell and Kawehi's restoring the basketball court project
  • Also, I am heping Jared witht his jouinor get together at Sky High even though I am not a jouinor.  So, I am not really sure why I am helping him.

No comments:

Post a Comment