Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Planning My Candy Grams...Oh My Gosh!!!!

Today in class I made my to-do list for my candy gram project.  What I reaized while listing, is that there is a lot to do to get this project going, but I am confident that it will all turn out for the better. Once I know where I am getting the actual candy from, that will be a huge weight off my chest.  Ha Ha!  No really though, I do need a place to get it from.  Luckily today though, I talked to Ms. Fitz and I may be able to be supported by the ASB.  Crossing my fingers.  Well, below is my to-do list.  Enjoy seeing all of my tasks. 
          Until next time,
                            Molly Walsh

                         

                              To-Do List

1. get a candy source...first priority
2. decide what candy will be sold
3. make/print labels on purple/orange paper for Halloween
4. make signs/advertise sale
5. smooth out logistics of sale
6. tell other peolpe what is going to happen
7. have sale week of October 25-29

No comments:

Post a Comment