Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thanks Teahers!!!--Post Project Reflection :)

Post Reflection Blog

Name: Molly

Project Name:  Thank you, Teachers

At the beginning of this project, I really wanted to provide delicious sweets for the teachers to enjoy.  I baked for them twice, once towards the beginning of May, and once at the beginning of June.  In May, I made triple chocolate cupcakes and in June, I made cookie bars.  I worked really hard to bake them and hope the teachers really enjoyed them.  My project turned out perfectly because I made really yummy sweets for the teachers to eat.  They turned out delicious and on time.
My project was simple, but important and effective.  There was not much that could go wrong with it.  Everything turned out smoothly and didn’t encounter any roadblocks. 
There were many things that went well with my project.  When I was baking the treats, the process went smoothly and nothing was burnt.  The treats also tasted amazing.  I am really happy that the teachers liked my treats and that everything got eaten up.  For my next project I do like this, I would want to keep it pretty much the same because the process went so smoothly.  I would not want to fix something that wasn’t broken by changing the process.
This project was a really good project because it taught me how to take time to thank the teachers who work hard to help me learn.  It helped me improve my leadership skill and took initiative to thank teachers in the middle of the year.
For my next project I was actually thinking of doing something for Mrs. Durrant. She is leaving at the end of the year and I really want to do something special for her so she could remember her time at Aviation.

Due to some technical difficulties, the pictures for this leadership project can be found at this adress:

https://sites.google.com/site/mollysawesomeportfolio/leadership-pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment