Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Thank You Teachers!!!--My First Milestone :D

Hey!!!  Just yeseterday I completed my first milestone by baking cupcakes for the teachers, which I did on Sunday.  I then delivered them to the teacher's lounge first thing on Monday Morning.  It was really exciting because everything went really smoothly and I was able to get the cupcakes to the teachers with no problem.  Also, I heard from all my teachers that the triple chocolate cupcakes were super delicious!!!  It makes me happy to hear that the teachers really appreciated them and I can't wait to make more baked goods for them later in the year.  I am going to bake goodies one more time for the teachers before this project is over.  I am thinking its going to be around June 2.  It this project goes as well the second time as it did the first time, then I will have nothing to worry about.

1 comment: